The Erotic Home
1. When you bought your bed frame, did you evaluate it in terms of ropes, handcuffs, etc?
Yes, I specially seeked out a iron headboard and foot-board. I did countless internet searches looking for a perfect and beautiful bed for bondage before finding something that fit my needs.
2. Aside from beds, was sex ever a major consideration in choosing a piece of furniture?
I have not made too many other furniture purchases (most my pieces being acquired) I will be purchasing a new couch and I will definitely be taking erotic situations into consideration.
3. Have you ever had anyone else (friend, mom) say a piece of your furniture was inappropriate because it was clearly for sexual purposes?
No I prefer to have inconspicuous furniture that is kinky and functional.
4. Do you have a piece of furniture that has a stain caused by bodily fluids (baby vomit not included)?
yes my bed (pillows, sheets, blankets) and couch have stains from bodily fluids and lubes!
5. Do you have anything in your beside table you wouldn’t want your father or mother to know about?
Yes toys, vibrators and lubrication can almost always be found on my bedside table.
6. Do you own any exercise equipment that is useful for sex?
I have an elliptical machine but I don’t even use it for exercise and have never envisioned a way to use it for sex. Though I have tried masturbating while using it (thought it would make my workout more inspiring!)
7. Aside from your bedroom, what room do you have sex in most often?
Living room, not very exciting. I need to add some spice to my sex life. I would love to do it up against the washing machine.
8. Do you have any electronics (TV, stereo) etc in your bedroom that are on during sex?
I like to keep electronics out of the bedroom. So only my plugged in vibrator!